Teaching Through Technology
KIS Homeschool makes extensive use of 21st century communication tools, technology, and software that we developed ourselves. In order to be enrolled, every student must meet the basic technical requirements and parents should have access to the recommended technical requirements.
Basic Technical Requirements:
- An iPad manufactured by Apple Inc. This includes iPad 2, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, or iPad Pro.
- The operating system on the iPad should be IOS 7 or later.
- The iPad just requires WiFi and not a carrier connection.
- High Speed Internet Connection. "Tethered" WiFi hostspots or satellite internet may be unsatisfactory for the initial downloads but may work subsequently.
Recommended Technical Requirements:
- A PC, Mac, smartphone, or tablet.
- A supported browser with internet access.
- High Speed Internet Access.
- Video recording ability through a video camera, smartphone with video, or separate tablet with video.
- Picture taking ability through a digital camera, smartphone with camera, or separate tablet with camera.
KIS Homeschool's technical support team has expansive knowledge of computer technology and our own custom software.
Should you require support, our regular business hours are 9am - 5pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday to Fridays except Federal US Holidays.
To best support you, please allow us 24 hours to get back to you.
Requests sent after hours will be responded to the next business day.